Zach Lee, a Sports Media major at Oklahoma State and a writer for House of Houston, joined me for a preview of the 2015-16 NBA season.
Mark and Brett discuss the Rockets, Warriors, Mavericks and Thunder!
Brett Koremenos joins me to recap Sunday’s national TV games between the Heat and Pacers and Thunder and Celtics, as well as a quick preview for tonight’s Thunder-Spurs game.
Brett Koremenos, a writer at Grantland and Hoopspeak, joined me to talk about NBA basketball today in the inaugural edition of the X’s and O’s podcast that we’ll be aiming to produce every Monday.
Some of the topics we discussed were:
– The Lakers and what they have done differently as they’ve made their way back to .500.
– Why the Utah Jazz have been struggling of late and whether or not they are the team most likely to fall out of the playoff picture.
– The Clippers and whether or not they are an elite team.
– Miami’s hot steak and which team in the East will pose the biggest threat to them in the post-season and much more.
– The Lakers’ whirlwind of a season, their playoff hopes and the relationship between Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard.
– The Houston Rockets’ emergence this season, the play of James Harden and what will take to get them to the next level.
– The Oklahoma City Thunder and whether or not Harden’s absence will have a major impact on their post-season.
– The San Antonio Spurs and whether or not this is the season that they get back to the Finals since becoming Tony Parker’s team.
– Which Western Conference teams he wants to make the playoffs, the Miami Heat as title favorites, the multiple historical arguments associated with Kobe Bryant and LeBron James and more!
Brett Koremenos, a writer for Grantland and Hoopspeak and a X’s and O’s guru, joined me on the podcast to discuss the Lakers’ mess of a season, Boston’s offense without Rajon Rondo, Tom Thibodeau’s defensive schemes, who the best in-game coach is and much, much more.